Monday, November 16, 2009

More sewing ahead...

Last week I made a remarkable find in my studio... as part of the great re-organization campaign, I discovered a huge container of wool fabrics I've collected over the years with the intention of making coats and other cold weather stuff. Alas, moths have also made their own discoveries, but, for the most part, they haven't done too much damage. Once having discovered this fabric, I realized I needed some more patterns, and, wouldn't you know it... McCall's came up with a pattern sale. Now it's definitely time to stop collecting patterns and hit the sewing machine. Two of these patterns claim to be "1-hour" patterns, which, for me, probably means "1-week". But, even at that, I can have at least a couple finished by the end of the year, before the really cold weather (for California) hits. Here's the latest bunch:









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.