Thursday, October 20, 2011

More PIQF

When I first started photographing the quilts at PIQF, I was very good and took photos of the info sheet for each quilt so I'd know what the title of the work was and who created it. That lasted for two days, then I just started snapping the quilts without the info sheets. How rude!!! I'd certainly want to have my efforts acknowledged if someone posted a picture of one of my quilts on their blog. So now I'm busy doing research, and am finding the information for some of the works I missed. Thanks to Sue Dennis, whose tastes must echo mine, because she had photos of many of the quilts I'd photographed! I'm going to be adding titles and artists as I find them, so if you really, really liked one of the quilts I've posted, please be patient - I'm doing my best to identify them all!


'Magic In Times Square' by Janet Fogg


'Picked By Hand' by B. Lynn Tubbe

And some details of Lynn's fabulous applique...




'Towards Infinity' by Sally Scott


'Nature - Please Don't Let Them Disappear' by Sandy Turner & June Hollister


'Maranantha' by Sue Anthony

The silk ribbon wedding bouquet...



'Dawn Prayers on the Ganges' by Meri Henriques Vahl


Again, thanks to Sue, here are a few more pictures from "Opal Fever", the fun class I enjoyed with her on Saturday...

Here's Dorothy...


and Ginny...


and Hjilda's piece...


and Cyndy's...


and mine, with the Angelina added, and Bronwyn Wolfsong, who attends all of my classes with me...


... and the whole class...

No comments: