Friday, September 7, 2012

Time for a break...


Today I finished one of the four 18" blocks for "Canine Stars." Here it is... and now I'm going to set it aside for a while before starting to work on the other three blocks for this quilt. I'll be repeating this process in red, blue and green, and I'm not looking forward to it. This kind of quilting is decidedly not my style, and I need to back off for a while, otherwise I'll never finish it. I've put lots of work and energy into this piece, not to mention a fair amount of $$, between the cost of the class, the fabric and my time. So, this is the last you'll see of it for a few months. For now... I'm off to work on something FUN, as in, an Art Quilt!!!

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Just looking at this project exhausts me1 What a LOT of work!