Saturday, June 21, 2008

#@%&?!$ Weather


Today is the third day in a row of 100 degree weather. Enough, already!!! This is coastal Northern California, fercryinoutloud! Now, I'm sure there are plenty of folk out there who are saying, "Only 100... whatta wimp..." Okay. I admit it... I'm definitely a weather wimp - don't like it too hot... don't like it too cold. That's why I live HERE. I may hate this #@%&?!$ weather, but my roses obviously love it - there's been a rose explosion going on in my front garden this week. Glorious to behold, but if I could behold it without this #@%&?!$ weather, I'd find it a lot more glorious. By the way, did I mention I hate this kind of #@%&?!$ weather? Anyway, here's my Queen Elizabeth enjoying the hell out of the #@%&?!$ weather and struttin' her stuff.

No comments: