Thursday, January 22, 2009

Waiting for Spring...


George, my landscaper, and his crew got my rose garden "up and running" last week. It doesn't look like much right now, but, come Spring, I'll have 18 beautiful hybrid teas and one florabunda struttin' their stuff. I got a wild mix of reds, yellows, purples and oranges, lots of oranges! Normally, I only grow hybrid teas, because they do best in this area, but I couldn't resist the one florabunda because every picture I saw of it knocked my socks off! It's called "Cinco de Mayo" and is a blend of lavender and orange - one of my favorite color combinations - and I can hardly wait to see it in action! Here's the nursery website's picture of it...


Here are a few others I got:

Leonadis

Black Bacarra

Perfect Moment


Is it Spring yet?????

No comments: