Monday, August 31, 2009

Red Beads


A few days ago, I talked about one of my projects being stalled for lack of sufficient red beads. I went to Michael's yesterday intending to rectify that situation, and was blown away by what I saw... Michael's is in the process of upgrading their bead department, and they now have an absolutely prodigious selection. And... there's more to come, because, even as I was there, three employees were unpacking dozens of boxes of beads and hanging them on the new display boards. I was told to come back late this week by which time everything will, supposedly, be on display. (They can count on it.) In the meantime I filled one red bead box, but, if one red bead box is good, two, or even three, are better... right? Then, there's all those other colors as well... orange, blue, green, yellow, purple, smoke, brown, heliotrope, black, silver, gold, copper, brass, turquoise, semi-precious, not to mention wood, crystal, clay, bone, glass, shell, stone, ethnic, alphabet...
Oy! Such a problem I'm going to have to deal with...

No comments: