Thursday, April 21, 2011
Latest quilt top completed!
I experienced an enormous surge of energy over the last couple of weeks, and got the new quilt top finished. I put a sizable dent in my stash of African fabrics, but there's still way too much left. Click on the picture to enlarge it and see how many different fabrics I used!
There's still a huge amount of work to be done before it's truly finished... making the backing, doing the quilting, binding it, and, lastly, embellishing it. I have some great ideas for embellishment, and can hardly wait to start playing around with some of my wonderful African beads!